These flourless Hazelnut Butter Cookies are incredibly simple to make and come together very quickly (in 1 bowl). We’re only using a few ingredients, so the preparation is super quick.
- 200g The Nib & Nut Co. Caramel and Hazelnut butter
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 90g Coconut Sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- In a bowl whisk Egg until beaten. Mix in The Nib & Nut Co. Caramel and Hazelnut Butter and Sugar
- Put this batter in a piping bag and pipe it on a baking tray lined up with baking paper or a silicone mat.
- If you wish, you can also add chocolate chips on top
- Bake it for 10 to 13 min
- Allow cookies to cool down